– Guided tour in an ancient Palladian Villa that produces great wines.
– Visit to the ancient vineyards and learning about the wine production process.
– Tasting of sparkling and still wines, under the expert guidance of a professional sommelier.
– Experience that will make you appreciate not only the flavors but also the culture and history of the area.
From Bassano del Grappa, discover the wine-making tradition of the area. This tour is an unmissable experience for travelers who want to discover the wine-making traditions of the area. The visit includes a guided tour of an ancient Palladian Villa, which is also a producer of great wines, including Vespaiolo and red wines from the nearby lands.
The Villa is an architectural gem that will make you feel like you have stepped back in time. During the tour, you can admire the ancient vineyards and learn more about the wine production process, from cultivation techniques to bottling.
But the surprises don’t end there! The tour will also take you to discover another reality of sparkling and still wine production, in a truly unique landscape setting, just a few steps from the historic center of Bassano del Grappa. Here you will have the opportunity to taste the wines, accompanied by typical dishes of the local cuisine, under the expert guidance of a professional sommelier.
The guide will help you recognize the unique aspects of each wine, explaining the history and traditions that lie behind each bottle. In addition, you will be able to discover the secrets of wine tasting, understand how to pair wine with food and fully appreciate the flavors and aromas of the wine-making tradition of Bassano del Grappa.
You will take with you a unique experience, which will make you appreciate not only the flavors but also the culture and history of the area.
- Guided tour
- Visit to 2 ancient Venetian villas
- Wine tasting accompanied by food
- Private transportation
Terms and conditions