– 3 night stay in Bike Hotel with half board.
– La Via degli Eroi: a 68 km route through the symbolic places of the First World War.
– Tra Storie e Leggende Cimbre: a 38 km itinerary on a military road that passes alongside alpine huts and pastures.
– Possibility to visit huts, tastings and customization of itineraries based on the needs and passions of the participants.
If you’re experienced bikers, this package is designed for you! Get ready for a breathtaking adventure on the Asiago Plateau! Riding an MTB-E-bike or Gravel Bike, we’ll travel along trails immersed in nature and discover the history and local products that make this land unique! Some parts of the route may be unpaved or a bit difficult to ride. Are you ready to accept the challenge?
The Heroes’ Way
The Heroes’ Way is a 68 km tour that will take you to the symbolic places of the First World War, where natural beauty blends with military works and soldiers’ memories. Admire the coniferous forests, lily of the valleys, and the limestone world of highlands, which accompanied the epic of too many soldiers. Visit Monte Interrotto, a privileged observation point over the entire plateau basin, Val Galmarara with its mountain huts, Marcesina pastures, the enclosed world of Val Frenzela, and the sacred area to the homeland of Monte Ortigara, for an intense and exciting experience.
Among Stories and Cimbrian Legends
The itinerary covers 38 km of a new cycle path that goes from Folgaria to Roana. Most of the route is on a military road that crosses a mixed forest of red fir and beech, passing by mountain huts and pastures, places rich in local traditions. Among the recommended deviations is the Altar Knotto, an interesting site from a geological and magical point of view in the Cimbrian tradition. Once you reach Rifugio Campolongo, you can decide to visit Forte Campolongo, a place that played a leading role in the spring of 1915 during the Great War.
Other possible itineraries include visiting mountain huts and tasting at Cantina Beato Bartolomeo in Breganze or a route from Bassano del Grappa to Asiago. We will be happy to build with you the itineraries that best suit your needs and passions.
- 4-day package in a Bike hotel with half-board
- E-bike or Gravel bike rental
- Bike chalet with mechanic
- Bike manager
- Packed lunch for lunch
- Hotel van equipped for bike transfers
- Paid services available
- Hotel transfer from Padua, Vicenza, and Bassano railway stations
- Transfer from Treviso, Venice, and Verona airports
Terms and conditions